Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Free Template:3 Coloumns Gradient Blue

Today, I re-edited my Gradient Blue Template. I found that the previous version of Gradient Blue Template are having a lot of bugs and problems. So, this version is an upgraded version of the previous Gradient Blue template. If you would like to know more about this template, please read on.

Gradient Blue Specification:


  • 3 Columns

  • 1 navigation bar

  • Black, Blue and Grey

  • XML template

  • Free for All

Download Gradient Blue Template Here...



**Please open the "Installing Navigation Bar" text file in the zip file to learn how to implement the navigation bar on Gradient Blue template.


I have decided to create a series of templates for free and you can download it for free from this blog. All the templates will be placed under the new section called "Blogger's Templates Series". I hope you will like it

No comments: