Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Free Tamplate:New Pinkey Girl Template

I created addition new arrangement for my Blogger's Arrangement Series and I alleged it New Pinky Girl Template. This arrangement is mainly blush in color. I wish to use blush blush because I apperceive that a lot of girls like blush blush actual much.

So, this adjustment is bloom in color.So, if you are absorbed to get "New Pinky Girl Template", amuse advance to the after allotment of this post. You can download it and install it to your blog.This arrangement is a simple template. I do not accomplish it into a 3 columns arrangement because I wish to accomplish it actual simple and clean. So, it is a simple 2 columns template.

The Red Arrangement Specifications:

2 Columns

Dark Red, Pinkish Red, Grey and white

XML template

Free for All

.Download New Pinky Girl Template Here...
If you encounter any problem installing or downloading the template, please do not hesitate to inform me. I hope that this new template will be a nice template for all.

No comments: