Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Free Template:3 Colomns The Red Template

I am quite happy that I have successfully created a new template to my Blogger's Template Series. I named the newly created template "The Red Template". The new template is not whole red but some parts of the template are red in color. I tried my best to choose the best red color and I am sure that the red color I have chosen will not hurt your eyes.So, if you are interested to get "The Red Template", please proceed to the later part of this post. You can download it and install it to your blog.


The Red Template Specifications:
3 Columns
1 navigation bar
Dark Red, Pinkish Red, Grey and white XML template

Free for All.
Download Gradient Blue Template Here...**
Please open the "Installing Navigation Bar" text file in the zip file to learn how to implement the navigation bar on Gradient Blue template.If you encounter any problem installing or downloading the template, please do not hesitate to inform me. I hope that this new template will be a nice template for all.

No comments: